Balanced Scorecard is a goal-oriented management method. By using this method the company is controlled by specified performance indicators. These need to be reached to realize the aspired goals of the company. Performance indicators come out of different business divisions (Finance, Customers, Business Process and Employees) and should be implemented in a balanced way. Like this the main goal of the company can be achieved.Why this is interesting for a Chief Digital Officer (CDO)?
The foundation of any organization is business.
See also (glossary Business):
- Balanced Scorecard
- Business-to-Business (B2B)
- Business-to-Consumer (B2C)
- Human-to-Human (H2H)
- Initial Public Offering (IPO)
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats (SWOT)
- Unique Selling Proposition (USP)