Bitcoin (short: BTC or XBT) is a cryptocurrency. The first stable cryptocurrency that established the cryptoeconomy. Reason for the invention was the bailout of the banks due to the finance crisis 2008. Bitcoin provides a replacement for national fiat money. It is also called the digital gold.
To enable faster payments via Bitcoin, the plan is to introduce the Lightning Network.
- Bitcoin Minder Hardware
- Decentralized Application (DApp)
- Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT)
- Initial Bounty Offering (IBO)
- Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
Latest posts by Jan (see all)
- How Thyssenkrupp CDO deals with digitalization - February 6, 2020
- Interviews with CEO Gisbert Rühl about digitalization at the steel trader Klöckner - December 4, 2019
- All about Facebooks Libra Coin - July 31, 2019