Initial Public Offering
Initial Public Offering (short: IPO) is an initial public offering of a company not yet listed on the stock exchange. It must be a stock corporation (AG) or a partnership limited by shares (KGaA). The aim is to sell or trade in securities that represent an interest in the company.Why this is interesting for a Chief Digital Officer (CDO)?
The foundation of any organization is business.
See also (glossary Business):
- Balanced Scorecard
- Business-to-Business (B2B)
- Business-to-Consumer (B2C)
- Human-to-Human (H2H)
- Initial Public Offering (IPO)
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats (SWOT)
- Unique Selling Proposition (USP)