LegalTech describes the digitalization in the legal industry (e.g. attorneys): legal + tech = LegalTech.Chief Digital Officer (CDO)?
Classical industries are affected by the disruptive upheaval. This means that companies have to change into technology companies. This change of business in tech describes BusinessTech. These are often compound words from the classic industry + tech. For example Finance + Tech = Fintech.
See also (glossary BusinessTech):
- Business Model Canvas
- Business Model
- Business Model Canvas: Channels
- Business Model Canvas: Cost structure
- Business Model Canvas: Customer relationships
- Business Model Canvas: Customer segments
- Business Model Canvas: Key activities
- Business Model Canvas: Key partners
- Business Model Canvas: Key resources
- Business Model Canvas: Revenue streams
- Business Model Canvas: Value propositions
My name is Jan Puder (LinkedIn profile Jan Puder). I am the founder & CEO of the BusinessTech-Company. Me and the BusinessTech-Company want to push the digital frontier. This is the reason, why I started this website. I want to provide information about digital businesses, especially for Chief Digital Officers.
Latest posts by Jan (see all)
- How Thyssenkrupp CDO deals with digitalization - February 6, 2020
- Interviews with CEO Gisbert Rühl about digitalization at the steel trader Klöckner - December 4, 2019
- All about Facebooks Libra Coin - July 31, 2019
3D printing 5G Accelerator AI Artificial Intelligence Autonomous Driving Banking-App Banking 4.0 Bitcoin Blockchain Business 4.0 CDO Chief Digital Officer Chief Information Officer CIO Content Hub Digital Digitale Strategie Digital Factory Digital Farming Digital Hub Digitalization Digitalization Hub Digital Lab Digital Strategy Digital Transformation Incubator Industry 4.0 Innovation Center Innovation Hub Innovation Lab InsurTech Hub IoT Mobility Networked Driving Reaktionen Reiseanbieter auf Airbnb Smart City software Tech