Digital processes refer to processes that the company uses to implement digitalization. Based on this, it is used for the internal digitalization. Usually they are implemented based on a business process map on different levels (e.g. level 1-5). Processes designed on level 1 are End-to-End (E2E) processes. Business Process Management (BPM) is the methodology to design and manage digital processes.Why this is interesting for a Chief Digital Officer (CDO)?
End-to-end processes (E2E) are the operational foundation of any company. In order to be able to design them, modelling and management are essential. Accordingly, trade and manufacturing industries have different requirements for Level 1 processes. The most common processes can be found here in the glossary.
See also (glossary End-to-End processes (E2E)):
- End to End process (E2E)
- Account to Report (A2R)
- Architecture of integrated information systems (ARIS)
- Digital processes
- Forecast to Plan (F2P)
- Manage to Activate (M2A)
- Order to Cash (O2C)
- Plan to Produce (PL2P)
- Project to Decomission (P2D)
- Purchase to Pay (P2P)
The term O2C is an abbreviation.
In the digital world Three-letter acronym (TLA) are very popular.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title O2C. In the case of a keyword with several meanings, the terms must be clearly distinguished so that readers can quickly find the articles belonging to them. These are so-called homonymy, homograph or polysemy. Usually at chief-digital-officers.com these are abbreviations which are described in more detail. Especially in regards to Chief Digital Officer (CDO), digitalization and digital transformation.
Following abbreviations are also in this glossary:
- Account-to-Report (A2R)
- Anything as a Service (XAAS)
- Chief Digital Officer (CDO)
- Chief Disruption Officer (CDO)
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Chief Operation Officer (COO)
- End-to-End processes (E2E)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IAAS)
- Initial Bounty Offering (IBO)
- Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Order to Cash (O2C)
- Platform as a Service (PAAS)
- Purchase-to-Pay (P2P)
- Software as a Service (SAAS)
- Workplace as a Service (WAAS)
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
- Internet Protocol (IP)
- Transmission Control Protocol (TCP)
- World Wide Web (WWW)
For more abbreviations regarding O2C please refer to en.wikipedia.org: O2C.