RetailTech describes the digitalization in the retail industry: Retail + Tech = RetailTech.
The implementation of RetailTech is described as Retail 4.0 .Chief Digital Officer (CDO)?
With e-commerce, the digitalization of trade was started at the end of the 90s of the last century. For this reason, this is important for Chief Digital Officer (CDO), especially from the retail sector. However, it can also be interesting for CDOs from other industries. After all, the sale of products and services is a fundamental part of companies.
See also (glossary RetailTech)):Chief Digital Officer (CDO)?
Classical industries are affected by the disruptive upheaval. This means that companies have to change into technology companies. This change of business in tech describes BusinessTech. These are often compound words from the classic industry + tech. For example Finance + Tech = Fintech.
See also (glossary BusinessTech):
The business model canvas is the de-facto standard for business models, especially in the digital world. That is why it is important for Chief Digital Officer (CDO).
See also (glossary Business Model Canvas):
- Business Model Canvas
- Business Model
- Business Model Canvas: Channels
- Business Model Canvas: Cost structure
- Business Model Canvas: Customer relationships
- Business Model Canvas: Customer segments
- Business Model Canvas: Key activities
- Business Model Canvas: Key partners
- Business Model Canvas: Key resources
- Business Model Canvas: Revenue streams
- Business Model Canvas: Value propositions
The basis of a Chief Digital Officer (CDO) is to develop new business areas and business models. This is summarized under the 4.0 term world or Smart Everything.
See also (glossary 4.0):
- Business 4.0
- Banking 4.0/ Smart Banking
- Industry 4.0 / Smart Factory
- City 4.0 / Smart City
- Maintenance 4.0 / Smart Maintenance
- New Work / Work 4.0
- Smart Construction / Construction 4.0
- Smart Clothes / Textile 4.0
- Smart Farming / Farming 4.0
- Smart Garden
- Smart Grid
- Smart Living / Smart Home / Living 4.0
- Logistics 4.0
My name is Jan Puder (LinkedIn profile Jan Puder). I am the founder & CEO of the BusinessTech-Company. Me and the BusinessTech-Company want to push the digital frontier. This is the reason, why I started this website. I want to provide information about digital businesses, especially for Chief Digital Officers.
3D printing 5G Accelerator AI Artificial Intelligence Autonomous Driving Banking 4.0 Bitcoin Blockchain Business 4.0 CDO Chief Digital Officer Chief Information Officer CIO Content Hub Digital Digitale Strategie Digital Factory Digital Farming Digital Hub Digitalization Digitalization Hub Digital Lab Digital Strategy Digital Transformation Incubator Industry 4.0 Innovation Center Innovation Hub Innovation Lab InsurTech Hub IoT Mobility Networked Driving Smart City software Tech