Structured Query Language
Structured Query Language (short: SQL) is a language for relational databases (RDBMS). It is a so-called 4GL language. SQL allows you to easily retrieve data from a relational database. (Examples: SAP HANA, Oracle 10g, MS SQL Server).Why this is interesting for a Chief Digital Officer (CDO)?
Many topics of software development used to be purely technical. In the context of digitization, concepts and methods are now arriving in business. In the meantime, these have become the drivers of the business.
See also (glossary Software Development):
- Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP)
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Application Programming Interface (API)
- Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- C (programming language)
- Extreme programming (XP)
- Free/Libre Open Source Software (FOSS)
- Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Model View Controller (MVC)
- Object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Software Engineering
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Extensible markup language (XML)
My name is Jan Puder (LinkedIn profile Jan Puder). I am the founder & CEO of the BusinessTech-Company. Me and the BusinessTech-Company want to push the digital frontier. This is the reason, why I started this website. I want to provide information about digital businesses, especially for Chief Digital Officers.
3D printing 5G Accelerator AI Artificial Intelligence Autonomous Driving Banking 4.0 Bitcoin Blockchain Business 4.0 CDO Chief Digital Officer Chief Information Officer CIO Content Hub Digital Digitale Strategie Digital Factory Digital Farming Digital Hub Digitalization Digitalization Hub Digital Lab Digital Strategy Digital Transformation Incubator Industry 4.0 Innovation Center Innovation Hub Innovation Lab InsurTech Hub IoT Mobility Networked Driving Smart City software Tech