A Service-oriented architecture (short: SOA) is a type of software architecture. It allows systems to be structured and software to be reused. Since SOA used to be quite coarse granular, today people tend to rely on microservices architectures.Why this is interesting for a Chief Digital Officer (CDO)?
As a Chief Digital Officer (CDO) it is elementary to manage the digital architecture.
See also (glossary Digital Architecture):
- Digital Architecture
- Enterprise Architecture (EA)
- Event-driven Architecture (EDA)
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Service-oriented Architecture (SOA)
- The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF)