DevOps is a concept for process optimization that is used for software development and also for system administration.
With the help of equal incentives, processes and tools the cooperation of a company’s quality control, IT and development should be improved regarding development time, time to deliver a product to the customer and also by looking at the cooperation between project team members of different divisions.
- Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP)
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Application Programming Interface (API)
- Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- C (programming language)
- Extreme programming (XP)
- Free/Libre Open Source Software (FOSS)
- Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Model View Controller (MVC)
- Object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Software Engineering
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Extensible markup language (XML)