Extensible Markup Language
Extensible Markup Language (short: XML) is a markup language. It is stored in text files that can be read by both humans and machines.Why this is interesting for a Chief Digital Officer (CDO)?
Many topics of software development used to be purely technical. In the context of digitization, concepts and methods are now arriving in business. In the meantime, these have become the drivers of the business.
See also (glossary Software Development):
- Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP)
- Application Programming Interface (API)
- C (programming language)
- Extreme programming (XP)
- Free/Libre Open Source Software (FOSS)
- Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Software Engineering
- Extensible markup language (XML)
My name is Jan Puder (LinkedIn profile Jan Puder). I am the founder & CEO of the BusinessTech-Company. Me and the BusinessTech-Company want to push the digital frontier. This is the reason, why I started this website. I want to provide information about digital businesses, especially for Chief Digital Officers.
Latest posts by Jan (see all)
- Interviews with CEO Gisbert Rühl about digitalization at the steel trader Klöckner - December 4, 2019
- All about Facebooks Libra Coin - July 31, 2019
- Mobility Blockchain Platform - July 31, 2019
5G Accelerator AI Artificial Intelligence Autonomous Driving Banking-App Banking 4.0 Bitcoin Blockchain Business 4.0 CDO Chief Digital Officer Chief Information Officer CIO Content Hub Digital Digitale Strategie Digital Factory Digital Farming Digital Hub Digitalization Digitalization Hub Digital Lab Digital Strategy Digital Transformation Incubator Industrie 4.0 Industry 4.0 Innovation Center Innovation Hub Innovation Lab InsurTech Hub IoT Landwirtschaft 4.0 Mobility Networked Driving Smart City software Tech