Machine Learning (short: ML) is part of Artificial Intelligence (short: AI). Computer programs, which function on this basis, are able to recognize certain patterns in available data material and can accordingly develop their own solutions for problems or tasks which are still unknown to them. Basically, the system is able to develop new insights and approaches based on existing information and experience, which then serve to solve the problem. Machine Learning approaches can be applied in very different areas such as advertising analysis and online marketing.Why this is interesting for a Chief Digital Officer (CDO)?
Artificial Intelligence (short: AI) is revolutioning all knowledge businesses. The spectrum ranges from RPA, ML, Autonomous Driving, Medicine 4.0, etc. . That is the reason why it is important to a Chief Digital Officers (CDO).
See also:Artificial Intelligence (AI)):
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Artificial Neural Network (ANN)
- Artificial Super Intelligence (ASI)
- Machine Learning (ML)
Latest posts by Jan (see all)
- How Thyssenkrupp CDO deals with digitalization - February 6, 2020
- Interviews with CEO Gisbert Rühl about digitalization at the steel trader Klöckner - December 4, 2019
- All about Facebooks Libra Coin - July 31, 2019