Chief Operation Officer
A Chief Operation Officer (short: COO) is a role in an organization and responsible for all operation topics.Why this is interesting for a Chief Digital Officer (CDO)?
Chief Digital Officer (CDO) are - despite current New Work efforts - still part of a (hierarchical) enterprise organization. There are different areas of work at C-level (CxO). The CDO must come to agreements with these.
See also (glossary CxO):
- Chief Business Development Officer (CBDO)
- Chief Business Transformation Officer (CBTO)
- Chief Development Officer (CDO)
- Chief Digital Officer (CDO)
- Chief Disruption Officer (CDO)
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Chief Innovation Officer (CInO)
- Chief Operation Officer (COO)
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
My name is Jan Puder (LinkedIn profile Jan Puder). I am the founder & CEO of the BusinessTech-Company. Me and the BusinessTech-Company want to push the digital frontier. This is the reason, why I started this website. I want to provide information about digital businesses, especially for Chief Digital Officers.
3D printing 5G Accelerator AI Artificial Intelligence Autonomous Driving Banking 4.0 Bitcoin Blockchain Business 4.0 CDO Chief Digital Officer Chief Information Officer CIO Content Hub Digital Digitale Strategie Digital Factory Digital Farming Digital Hub Digitalization Digitalization Hub Digital Lab Digital Strategy Digital Transformation Incubator Industry 4.0 Innovation Center Innovation Hub Innovation Lab InsurTech Hub IoT Mobility Networked Driving Smart City software Tech