Initial Bounty Offering
An Initial Bounty Offering (short: IBO) is a process in the cryptocurreny world. Within this process, a company changes their newly created cryptocurrencys not into other currencies like for Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs). Instead they change it into other skills and competencies.Why this is interesting for a Chief Digital Officer (CDO)?
Cryptocurrencies (short: Crypto or Cryptos) are getting more and more important. Because based on tokenization, every asset can be part of a distributed ledger. And therefore digitalized. That is the reason why it is important to a Chief Digital Officers (CDO).
- Bitcoin Minder Hardware
- Decentralized Application (DApp)
- Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT)
- Initial Bounty Offering (IBO)
- Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
Latest posts by Jan (see all)
- How Thyssenkrupp CDO deals with digitalization - February 6, 2020
- Interviews with CEO Gisbert Rühl about digitalization at the steel trader Klöckner - December 4, 2019
- All about Facebooks Libra Coin - July 31, 2019