Investments in Artficial Intelligence (AI) compared to USA, China, Europe
The USA and China are investing a huge amout of money in Artificial Intelligence (AI). Europe is far behind. China wants to become the world market leader of AI in 2030. The government of Tianjin alone, a city a couple of hours from Beijing, plans to create a $5 billion fund to support the AI development.
See also:See also:Artificial Intelligence (AI)):
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Artificial Neural Network (ANN)
- Artificial Super Intelligence (ASI)
- Machine Learning (ML)
- EU – Digital Transformation Monitor: USA-Chine-EU plans for AI: where do we stand?
- CNBC: China is determined to steal A.I. crown from US and nothing, not even a trade war, will stop it
- Number of artificial intelligence (AI) startups worldwide in 2018, by country
- Asgard & Roland Berger: Artificial Intelligence – A strategy for European startups
Latest posts by Jan (see all)
- How Thyssenkrupp CDO deals with digitalization - February 6, 2020
- Interviews with CEO Gisbert Rühl about digitalization at the steel trader Klöckner - December 4, 2019
- All about Facebooks Libra Coin - July 31, 2019