Investments in Artficial Intelligence (AI) compared to USA, China, Europe
The USA and China are investing a huge amout of money in Artificial Intelligence (AI). Europe is far behind. China wants to become the world market leader of AI in 2030. The government of Tianjin alone, a city a couple of hours from Beijing, plans to create a $5 billion fund to support the AI development.
See also:See also:Artificial Intelligence (AI)):
- EU – Digital Transformation Monitor: USA-Chine-EU plans for AI: where do we stand?
- CNBC: China is determined to steal A.I. crown from US and nothing, not even a trade war, will stop it
- Number of artificial intelligence (AI) startups worldwide in 2018, by country
- Asgard & Roland Berger: Artificial Intelligence – A strategy for European startups
Latest posts by Jan (see all)
- All about Facebooks Libra Coin - July 31, 2019
- Mobility Blockchain Platform - July 31, 2019
- Investments in Artficial Intelligence (AI) compared to USA, China, Europe - April 22, 2019