Anything as a Service
Anything as a Service or Everything as a Service. Cloud computing has become an integral part of the company’s diverse structures. A distinction is made between different types of cloud use, depending on which infrastructure elements of the company are outsourced to the corresponding service providers. (e.g. IAAS, SAAS, PAAS, etc.). If a company takes advantage of all the different cloud services offered by the service provider, this is referred to as XAAS.
XAAS therefore corresponds to the complete use of all service formats of a cloud service provider.
- Anything as a Service (XAAS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IAAS)
- Lab as a Service (LAAS)
- Platform as a Service (PAAS)
- Software as a Service (SAAS)
- Workplace as a Service (WAAS)