The term Smart Healthcare describes the implementation of the changes that accompany the new era in the medical field – medicine 4.0. One could therefore also say that Smart Healthcare uses the elements of medicine 4.0 / HealthTech and Digital Health.Why this is interesting for a Chief Digital Officer (CDO)?
This topic is important for Chief Digital Officer (CDO) in healthcare, HealthTech, life sciences, etc. . Maybe CDOs in other industries can be inspired.
See also (glossary Digital Health):
- Digital Health
- Medicine 4.0
- Pan-European Privacy-Preserving Proximity Tracing (PEPP-PT)
- Smart Healthcare
The basis of a Chief Digital Officer (CDO) is to develop new business areas and business models. This is summarized under the 4.0 term world or Smart Everything.
See also (glossary 4.0):
- Business 4.0
- Banking 4.0/ Smart Banking
- Industry 4.0 / Smart Factory
- City 4.0 / Smart City
- Maintenance 4.0 / Smart Maintenance
- New Work / Work 4.0
- Smart Construction / Construction 4.0
- Smart Clothes / Textile 4.0
- Smart Farming / Farming 4.0
- Smart Garden
- Smart Grid
- Smart Living / Smart Home / Living 4.0
- Logistics 4.0
- Active Advice: What is Smart Health and How Do People Benefit? (englisch)
- Patient@Home: Smart Health Technology – The next step in Healthcare Technology (englisch)